Caroline Wilton LL.B
Call Caroline on: 01908 662277
Or send email (in plain text please with no attachments) quoting:
- Your full name
- Company name
- Address and Telephone number to:
Partner and Head of Commercial Property
Caroline works with a range of clients from the drinks hospitality and leisure industry; charitable bodies, and local, national and multinational companies. Caroline became a partner in 2004 and was appointed Head of Commercial property in June 2005.
In a typical week, Caroline will deal with projects like these:
- Analysis of construction documentation.
- Site acquisitions and disposals, both small scale and significant.
- Sales and purchases of multi million pound investment portfolios.
- 'Design and build' projects with significant annual rental figures, and the related construction and leasehold transactions.
- Advising funding institutions on property related aspects.
- Property related queries, from licenses for tenants to asbestos related litigations.
- Guernsey Grammar School for Girls.
- Bristol University - Honours Law Degree
Caroline is a keen swimmer and keen but poor cyclist. Her ambition is to have to deal with no more than ten things at any one time.