Legalisation with an Apostille
Legalistation with an Apostille sounds complicated but it doesn’t need to be. We can manage the process and ensure that you have no need to worry. We can process the documents without delay. Contact Gareth Pobjoy and he will be able to advise you and arrange legalisation of a document with an Apostille speedily and cheaply (within 24 working hours). Costs and procedure?
We can :-
- Check the documents are in order before submission to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) for legalisation with an apostille;
- Put your documents in a state which will meet the legalisation requirements;
- Confirm when documents have been received;
- Return documents legalised with an apostille within 24 hours of receipt;
- Confirm when documents have been returned to you with an apostille;
- Answer your queries
The Legalisation Department of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) is literally next door to our offices in Milton Keynes. Since the 1st April 2011 you can not attend the office in person but as a registered bulk user we are able to do so. Otherwise you will need to make an application by post if you require a document to be legalised with an apostille. If the documents are not in the correct form then they will be returned for correction with consqeuential added costs and delays.