Company Commercial Solicitor
We are seeking a new solicitor to work in our busy company and commercial department. This role would suit a 1 year to 5 year PQE solicitor but the right NQ or more senior lawyer would be considered.
Experience & Requirements
- Company acquisitions and disposals, to include, drafting share purchase agreements and all ancillary documentation associated with share purchases and project management of the transaction;
- The purchase and sale of businesses of all types, including, drafting asset purchase agreements and all ancillary documentation;
- Conducting private management buyouts both for the management teams and the exiting shareholders;
- Shareholder agreements for both local entrepreneurs and foreign companies investing in UK companies;
- Drafting and reviewing investment agreements for private investors, equity houses and foreign investors;
- Commercial trading and business terms and conditions of all types.
The candidate must be of high calibre intellectually, personable, a team player, able to use modern technology and driven by the desire to deliver service of the highest quality.
The candidate should have at least 3 years PQE.
Apply now for the Company Commercial Solicitor job role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter, detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com
Based in our Milton Keynes office for at least 2 days per week combined with flexible home working.
Competitive salary and target based bonus scheme.
The Company Commercial Solicitor is a Full Time role.
Join our Team Apply For This Role
Apply for the Company Commercial Solicitor job role by sending your C.V. and covering letter along with any additional relevant information detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
We will look to assess your experiences as well as your strengths and will give you the best opportunity to showcase these.
Benefits at Heald Solicitors
Benefits at Heald Solicitors include a competitive salary, ample holiday, private healthcare, death in service and a generous bonus scheme. At Heald Solicitors, flexible working comes as standard. We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and value individuals for their skills, potential and what they can bring to the firm.
- Death in service
- Employee health insurance
- Discounted membership for family members
- 25 days holiday per year
- Discounted conveyancing and legal services eg wills and family trusts
- A pension scheme with employer contributions of 4%