Legalisation with an Apostille
Legalisation with an Apostille sounds complicated and time consuming but it doesn’t need to be.
We can manage the process on your behalf smoothly and efficiently ensuring that you have no need to worry. We can process the documents without delay. Contact Karen Sleep 01908 355426 and they will be able to advise you on cost and procedure and arrange legalisation of 1 or more documents with an Apostille speedily and cost effectively (within 24-48 working hours).
We can :-
- Check the documents are in order before submission to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) for legalisation with an apostille;
- Put your documents in a state which will meet the legalisation requirements;
- Confirm when documents have been received;
- Return documents legalised with an apostille within 24-48 hours of receipt;
- Confirm when documents have been returned to you with an apostille;
- Answer your queries.
The Legalisation Department of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) is near to our offices in Milton Keynes and we attend in person as a Registered Business User. Since the 1st April 2011 a member of the General Public cannot attend the office in person and would be required to legalise their documents via a postal service via online application. If the documents are not in the correct format after you post them to the FCO directly they will be returned to you for correction with consequential delays and further costs to you. As a Registered Business User we are able to attend the FCO to obtain the Apostille on your behalf.
Please contact Karen Sleep on 01908 355426 or ask for the notary team on 01908 662277 to see if your documents need legalisation.