We offer a complete legalisation service in person, by post or by courier
Our offices are close to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office in Milton Keynes and as registered bulk users we are able to obtain an apostille within 24-48 hours. We also offer, If required, Consular legalisation can be obtained at the relevant Foreign Embassy in London.
The types of service we can provide includes the following acts:-
- Authenticating the signature and execution of documents by an individual or on behalf of a company
- Authenticating the contents of documents and facts recited
- Authenticating company powers and records
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes or to apply for work abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information
- Administration of oaths and declarations
- Completing Powers of Attorney
- Verifying (via a translator) translations of documents into English and from English
- Authenticating documents to support adoption applications
- Authenticating signatures to Power of Attorney
- Witnessing a parents signature to travel consent letter
It all starts with a conversation
We have more than 25 years’ of experience and can quickly guide you through the complexities of the notarisation and legalisation process.
Whether you are an individual or company with one document or many, if you have a deadline, or limited budget our dedicated Notary Team will work with you to find a solution that fits your needs.