Conveyancing - Remortgage We can help with re-mortgaging your property
We are here to guide you through your remortgage process. Our solicitors understand the importance of what can be an extremely stressful time for you.
We believe it is essential to work with you to achieve as smooth a change as possible.
Our experienced staff are used to anticipating problems and discussing practical ways of resolving them as quickly as possible, keeping you up to date with the progress.
Our team will guide you through the process. We will highlight any issues and advise you of the steps to take. We will do this as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What is involved?
- Take your instructions and give you initial advice
- Request the title deeds and a redemption statement
- Obtain Official Copies of the title and review these
- Apply for searches
- Review the searches and report to you on these
- Review the mortgage offer
- Prepare for Completion
- Request a final redemption figure
- Request the mortgage advance
- Obtain pre-completion searches
- Complete the re-mortgage
- Send any remaining funds to you
- Complete registration of the charge with the Land Registry
Our Rates and Fees
- House price up to £500k£780.00(£650.00 + VAT)
- price £500k - £1m£1,020.00(£850.00 + VAT)
- Price over £1m£1,194.00(£995.00 + VAT)
- Individual ID verification (per person)£15.00(£12.50 + VAT)
- CHAPs (per transfer)£42.00(£35.00 + VAT)
- Company ID verification£20.00(£16.67 + VAT)