Lauren GarveySolicitorFamily Law
Lauren is experienced in child arrangement orders, divorce and financial remedy applications, financial remedy applications on an overseas divorce, non-molestation orders and occupation orders.
Lauren understands that communication is key. It’s important to ensure that the clients are given clear and honest advice as to their situation to ensure that they can make informed decisions, whilst remaining focused on seeking the best outcome.
I believe that a caring and understanding approach when supporting and advising clients through, what will no doubt be an very difficult and stressful period for them is important. Lauren Garvey
Some examples of Lauren’s work
- Lauren successfully obtained an occupation order for a client in respect to the family home, ensuring that he was able to reside peacefully within areas of the home.
- Lauren successfully assisted a father in obtaining unsupervised, fortnightly contact with two children.
- Lauren successfully negotiated a financial remedy application and reduced the client’s pension sharing percentage that he was due to agree with the other side.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) - University of Derby 2004-2007
- LPC - City Law School, London 2008-2009
It’s not all about work
Lauren has keen interests in running, cycling, yoga and camping.